Monday, December 5, 2011

Make up must haves

Some of the things I absolutely cannot live without as far as my make up routine goes. I usually like to change my eyeshadow up everyday or even  the type of foundation I like to use but these babies I will not trade for anything

I like to use MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish Natural to set my foundation. I have tried many other ones but I find myself missing this when I am not using it. I also use it just over tinted  moisturizer and it gives me some sort of coverage when I don't feel like caking up foundation. Photo credit.

This next product is MAC's Paint pot in Painterly. This is an eyeshadow base and you can also use it as primer. I dont know what I did with my life before this. I swear my eye shadow stays on all day. UDPP is good but it's a little difficult to apply eyeshadow but with this, its super easy to apply. Photo credit.

This make up primer smells like heaven and roses. It smells so, so good! It also helps my make up stay almost all day. It at least lasts me all through my work day and I work 8 hour days. It makes my foundation apply super smooth. Love this guy. Photo credit.

I am currently out of my Fresh Rose face primer so I am using this one at the moment. I'm not sure of the staying power since I just started using it but so far it applies well. The texture of it is kind of weird and fluffy, not sure how I feel about that. Photo credit.

I just recently discovered this mascara. It's Rimmel London's Extra super lash and I love it! It really adds a lot of volume and it lengthens my lashes. It does not smudge and is easy to remove with soap and water. I like the brush. I have tried many different mascaras and this one is by far my absolute favorite. Who would have thought? Photo credit.

Can't live (well, I probably can but I choose not to) without any of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment