Thursday, November 17, 2011

Baby fever!

My partner and I are expecting our first child early next year and I have been thinking a lot about how I want to decorate the nursery. We already have the crib and a sofa bed in his room but now it's time to think about the accessories. At first I wanted to go for a nautical theme but that got old quick and now I am aiming for a masculine chic theme (which is no theme at all). I don't want it to look like a nursery too much  but I still want it to be a nursery. Once he gets a little older I will definitely change it up to fit his needs but for now I am the one that is going to be going in there for hours on end. Here are some things that have inspired me for his room.
Exposed storage is something that I have had in mind since it is a small room. Picture source.

I want it to be neutral with just a hint of masculine touches here and there. I love this nursery. Via here.

I love the color of the walls mixed with the dark crib and light shelves. Its light and airy and clutter free. Picture source.


The wall in this nursery is fun. I like how they kept it simple everywhere else and let the wall be a statement. It does not take over the room but it definitely grabs your attention. no? Via here
 What do you think about these nurseries?

No comments:

Post a Comment