Monday, November 21, 2011

My recent discovery

So apparently wine is good. Really good. I had the pleasure of discovering a certain kind of wine. Moscato to be exact. You may or may not have heard about it but it's amazing! With that being said, we have no wine glasses in our house and I found this out the hard way and I had to drink my wine out of a beer glass. That wasn't cute so I am not on the hunt for cheap and cute wine glasses. Here is what I have found so far....

These pretty things are from the West Elm. cute, eh?

Williams Sonoma has an OK selection. This is the only one I semi liked.....but for $78.00, I think I will pass

This little guy is from the West Elm also. This one is by far my favortie!

These are from Crate&Barrel. I believe these are the cheapest ones. 2nd fave.
Which one do you like the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment